Custom printed with your design.
The Gildan DryBlend t-shirt is a 50/50 blend of Cotton/Polyester that makes a great fabric for those sportspersons amongst us. Gildan DryBlend 50/50 is one of the top selling poly-cotton blend shirts and is perfect for screen printing with your sporty brand.
Artwork Proof & PrintYou'll receive a digital proof from us via email to approve before your order is released to production.
We can screen print on the front, the back, and the sleeves of these t-shirts. We also offer an inside neck print and de-tagging/relabelling.
5.5 oz., pre-shrunk 50/50 cotton/polyester
(Heather Sports colors are 35/65 cotton/polyester.)
There are more than 40 different t-shirt colours to choose from, and you can also mix up the shirt colours within your order!
- DryBlend technology delivers moisture-wicking properties
- Double-needle stitched neckline, bottom hem and sleeves
- Seamless seven-eighths inch collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Heat transfer label
S - 18" // M - 20" // L - 22" // XL - 24" // 2XL - 26" // 3XL - 28" // 4XL - 30" // 5XL - 32"
S - 28" // M - 29" // L - 30" // XL - 31" // 2XL - 32" // 3XL - 33" // 4XL - 34" // 5XL - 35"
Get your t-shirts shipped within 8 working days. Need them faster? We can do that for you! Just choose express delivery at checkout, and let us know your deadline.
Creating your ArtworkStandard Print Size: up to 12.5" (w) x 17" (h)
Oversize Print Size: up to 15" (w) x 20.5" (h)
Sleeve Print Size: up to 3.5" (w) x 3.5" (h)
Left/Right Chest Print size: up to 4" (x) x 4" (h)
The starting point and most important aspect of a screen printing job is your design.
Making sure that your artwork file is sent across to us correctly is crucial...
Colour Format: CMYK
File Format: PSD, AI, PDF, JPEG, TIFF, EPS
File Resolution: 300dpiA few tips to get awesome results...
- Create your artwork with the resolution at 300dpi - the larger and clearer your file is, the better the end result when printed. Please note, we don’t accept 72dpi files as they are not adequate to create a quality job.
- Think about the placement and sizing of your artwork on the t-shirt - a design with lots of detail might work best as an oversize front or back print, rather than a small left chest print.
- If you're supplying a vector file, please make sure all your fonts are outlined.
- We will separate your artwork for print for free if the file is high quality. If your file needs a lot of work, or needs recreating, we can do this but we may charge.
- Unsure whether your artwork is suitable for screen printing? Get in touch and we can take a look at your artwork and advise!
- You will receive a digital proof of your design via email to approve before production begins.